Computational Thinking Skills, Programming Self-Efficacies and Programming Attitudes of the Students7
Computing and Engineering in Elementary School: The Effect of Year-long Training on Elementary Teacher Self-efficacy and Beliefs About Teaching Computing and Engineering3
Perceived Acceptance and Use of Scratch Software for Teaching Programming: A Scale Development Study2
International Journal of Computer Science Education in Schools
The International Journal of Computer Science Education in Schools (IJCSES) is committed to increasing the understanding of computer science education in schools by publishing theoretical manuscripts, empirical studies and literature reviews. The journal focuses on exploring computer science education in schools through pedagogical, cognitive and psychological perspectives. We particularly encourage teachers to submit a report of their classroom-based investigations.
This journal is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal. All articles published will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read, download, copy and distribute.
The Journal is indexed in Google Scholar, ERIC and Crossref.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Computer Science / Computing Education
- Computational Thinking
- Teacher Education in Computer Science
- Professional Development in Computer Science
- Programming in Schools
- Creativity and Computing
- Artificial intelligence in Education
- Computer graphics and Virtual reality
- Computer Game Design
- Teacher research in Computing
- Gender and diversity in Computing Education
- Inclusion in Computing Education
- STEM/STEAM and computer science
- Physical Computing
- Robotics in education